Sender:
From:
Willy Van Damme <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2005 02:08:15 -0400
Comments:
To: Avril Bourquin <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Avril,

It would be an honnor to work with you on your project.
I would be happy to send to you as a gift for your shell kits
Cepaea numeralis in different colors and phenotypes.This land snail is
very common, thus not protected and fairly easy to get.
I could also send Olivella dama and Oliva spicata from Mexico.
Please let me know how many you would like to receive and I will send them
to you.

FOR EVERYBODY on CONCH-L:
I have moved from Holland to Belgium
Please take a note of my new information

Willy Van Damme
THE MONEY COWRIES PROJECT
Bisschoppenhoflaan 582
B-2100 Deurne-Antwerpen
Belgium

Phone: +32 3 326.99.35
Email for private messages: [log in to unmask]
Email for info on Money Cowries Project: [log in to unmask]