Sender:
From:
CAROL BOSWELL SIMPSON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Aug 1998 22:35:41 -0400
Thanks a bunch, Bobbi.  My husband, Bob, videoed a good portion of COA, and
we're trying to figure out what we can do to it.  I discussed with Linda,
before the convention, Bob making an official COA tape, but she said that
didn't work the last time they tried it.  So, this is OURS and if there are
people who want a copy, we would reproduce it and give COA about a $3
profit on each one.

I need to contact the people who did regular programs and get their
permission.  Unfortunately, he didn't get your presentation, which I saw
and loved.  But he did have to get rest between programs, because he had a
wicked sinus infection and didn't video all the programs.

Thanks again.

Carol