Sender:
From:
Richard Petit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Aug 2005 12:21:53 -0400
Jan Neefs:

I suggest you start your "examining" by examining the literature cited in my
recent posting and also by John Wolff.  Persicula accola, as stated in my
posting, was described from the eastern Pacific.  The type locality is Isa
Coiba, Panama (about 7degrees 30 minutes N by 81 degrees 45 minutes W).

dick petit