Sender:
From:
dennis moir <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 18:43:53 PDT
   Hi,  I'd like to try my hand at exhibiting but have no real idea
where to begin.  Could someone lend me assistance in a couple of areas?
First, are there any books or literature that explains the how, why and
what you do and secondly is there literature which has basic ideas on
what to exhibit and how to set it up or does this just come from within?
Thank you,  Dennis Moir  [log in to unmask]