Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 19:24:42 -0500
7bit
Comments:
cc: "June E.Bailey" <[log in to unmask]>
Add this to the list: We spent a week at Folly Beach outside Charleston in August. There are ALWAYS coquinas going up and down the beach with the tides. This year: Nothing--Nichavo--Nein! A few dead halves at the high tide line. AND fewer of the shore birds that usually feed on them: Pipers, Stilts, etc.
   No panic. Maybe they'll be back next year.
       Maybe I will, too.
           Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!