Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Dec 2005 18:39:48 +0100
8bit
From:
Alex Menez <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Michael

Thanks for this info. I've searched in areas described by Bech (1990) but
have not seen P. papillaris. It seems as though there are no records, at
least recent, from Spain/Portugal. Any other info on this species would be
appreciated, I'm putting together a short article on this species.

Thanks
Alex