Sender:
From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Aug 1998 22:39:07 -0700
Okay Matt, nice garden.  I've enjoyed your trivia images and the pictures
of your garden are better.  Thanks for sharing.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico

By the way, I spent a few years in your area but it was just a bit too
humid for me.  We have nice sunny days here but the nights get cold and
plants are not safe from frost until after 15 May.  It was in the 90s
today (about 20% humidity) but I'll bet it isn't even 75 right now
(10:40PM) and it will get a lot cooler.

Since you are the trivia nut do you have an updated list of the valid
trivia species and synonyms.  If so I would like a copy for my database.
 Thanks.