Sender:
From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2006 15:03:23 -0500
Hello Conch-L'ers,

Once upon a time several different people commented on
Conch-L about errata in Kay's "Hawaiian Marine Shells."
Bob Dayle still has a list of errata for this book on his web
site, although I understand there were at least a couple
versions of errata published for this book, including a 23-
page update by Kay & Moretzsohn that was distributed
at the 1995 AMU meeting.  Does someone have this
update handy, or know if it's available on the web?  As
I've worked through this book several times, I've come
across quite a few obvious ID errors, and I'm curious
whether those were corrected in the update mentioned
above, or if someone has a list of ID corrections that goes
beyond changes in genera or gender changes to the names?

Thanks,

Don

Moretzsohn, F. & E. A. Kay 1995. Hawaiian Marine Molluscs -- An update to
Kay, 1979. University of Hawai'i at Manoa, Hololulu. 23 pp.