Sender:
From:
Don Barclay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2006 10:38:04 -0500
Thanks Fabio,

That's excellent news on both fronts, and I greatly appreciate
the PDF file of corrections.  I'm glad to know you are working
on the Gulf project, and an update to the Jean Andrews book.
Something on the scope of the Kay book is a monumental under-
taking, and a tremendous contribution to those of us interested
in Indo-Pacific shells.  An updated version will be very valuable,
and should require a lot less effort than doing it from scratch...
even though it will still take a lot of work.  I'm working through
the book again now, and I'll send you my opinions/thoughts soon
on some of the species that are, or may be, misidentified.

Cheers,

Don