Sender:
From:
Chad Allen Ferguson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2006 13:10:36 -0400
Chris,
Just a hunch, but have you tried contacting the LA county museum of natural history?  I believe there is a museum at Berkeley, too.  Try the Paleontological Research Instistute (PRI) in Ithica, NY while you are at it.  If it is a really old type, they may have some info for you.  Other places to enquire would be the MCZ at Harvard and the Peabody at Yale as they both hold types.

CF