Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Aug 2006 11:43:26 -0400
7bit
From:
Ross Mayhew <[log in to unmask]>
Comments:
To: Andy Rindsberg <[log in to unmask]>, [log in to unmask]
Dear Andy;
  Congrats!!!  Wishing you all the very best in your new position. //  Was just out collecting in the "driftless" area in southern Wisconson yesterday - some great bivalves, a trilobite, the usual crinoids, including a part of a "flower", and lots of things we don't recognize: it was great fun!

All the Best,
Ross.