Sender:
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:48:24 PDT
From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
To Tom and Dan,

At the moment I am still working on the shell collection of the
museum in Innsbruck and for the auction of the Miami Shell Club
in october. But later I can send you some European inland-shells
to you both for some trading. I would be very pleased to have
some Californian shells, as well as land- or marine-shells and
from other zones.
For Tom I can send two other representatives of Family Cylichnidae
or Scaphandridae from the Mediterranean. They are not very good,
but interesting to have.

with best shelling greetings to you both, also by my mother

yours Helmut