Sender:
From:
Carol Brunner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Aug 1998 22:45:45 EDT
Hi Doris,
thank you so much for the 'pat on the back' about our past trades!  I already
received e-mail from several people wanting to trade with me!  How are you?
Hope things are going well for you.  I missed COA (again) and it's totally
doubtful that I'll get to the next one.  Someday when I win Lotto I'll go
WHEREVER it's being held.  I think it's great that you support COA so much.
You have quite a reputation for bidding at their auctions!  You are one of the
'big bucks' people, you know!  Good for you!!  Our club's auction is Oct. 3
(I'm chairman) and I'm having so much fun doing it.  Actually, I've been
having so much fun just being in our club.  Take care.   Carol