Sender:
From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Oct 2006 23:30:57 +1000
Max
I am interested but forgot when I was speaking to you that I have verbally
agreed to a sort of family trip to Vietnam with father & brother in law
somewhere around this time - although not yet confirmed. Two leave passes in
one year might be too much. I will try to sort this out and let you know,
but if not an option ?2008
Geoff