Sender:
From:
"He Jing (Shells from China)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Nov 2006 18:26:08 +0800
a couple of years ago,I browsed a book about the ability of living out of water.

The author's name is Li Taiwu, a Chinese Professor.. He did very much study on this item. He give many dates and figures . For example, the relation between alive days and temperature  or the oxygen consumption , he  gave the date of days of  many mollusks  specis can live without food

He Jing

www.shellsfromchina.com