Sender:
From:
Taryn Schott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 10:26:34 -0800
Hi everyone!
   I am almost done my paper on shell collecting that
many of you have helped me with, and thanks again for
your help.  At the moment I am having trouble ending
my paper. What I am about to include is what i have as
the ending so far.  If you have a second i would
really appreciate your feedback.  You all know much
more about shells than i do so i want to make sure im
not out of line of anything.  Well here it goes, let
me know what you think!
  "As I was researching seashells, I started to think
of something else that made seashells so special.  For
awhile I was having trouble expressing exactly what it
was, but then I figured it out.  It is that, as crazy
as it may sound, I believe we can learn something from
seashells.  You see, mollusks live a pretty normal
life, each is unique, but still all are basically the
same.  But when they die they leave their mark on the
world in a beautiful way that can be admired for
millions of years after their death.  The mark that
they leave behind is their shell.  This shell can
bring a little extra happiness and beauty to the lives
of others.  Whether it is the forever searched for
shell of one collector that is finally found, or just
a little shell brought home from the beach as a
reminder of a good day, the shell can bring a smile to
the face of its observer.  This is something I believe
we should all strive to do.  We should all leave
behind our own little shell for the world to enjoy.
Something about us that people can remember and smile.
 After all, our shells, no matter how small, can make
a difference to someone else, so in that way we have
left our own mark on the world."
  thanks again!
      -Taryn