Sender:
From:
Eddy Wilmet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2006 15:17:07 +0100
Hi, like many other over this globe I saw yesterday on the evening news,
some japanese filmfootage of a giant squid, hunting in Japanese waters.
It was a small specimen which got "lost" in undeep waters.
In the name of science the "beast" was captured by Japanese "scientists'
who killed it, so it could be forwarded to one of their universities for
further study.
Even if we dont know a lot about this animals, and being a shellcollector
myself I do wonder if we always have to kill everything that we see on this
earth just to study it.
Couldn't we just enjoy the splendor of these animals and leave them be....
Merry X-Mas everyone.

Edy WILMET (Belgium)