Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Jan 2007 21:51:25 +1100
7bit
From:
Winston Ponder <[log in to unmask]>
David
Styliferina, not Alaba, is the correct genus for goniochila (which is
probably your species) - it differs from Alaba in a number of significant
characters - eg protoconch smooth not markedly sculptured, external features
of the animal etc. A incerta is the type species of Alaba. S translucida is
close to goniochila but is probably a distinct species.

Winston