Sender:
From:
Bill Fenzan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2007 09:33:12 -0500
Dr. Simone,

The original message states: "The pdf files of previous issues are available
to download."

It appears that only the abstract and an "excerpt" of issues are available
now for download in .pdf format.  For the one issue I tried to look at, only
the first page (with the abstract) downloaded.  Is the entire journal
eventually going to be put on-line or am I doing something wrong?

Bill Fenzan
Norfolk, Virginia, USA