Sender:
Date:
Mon, 31 Aug 1998 18:41:10 +0800
7bit
From:
"Charles S. Thomas" <[log in to unmask]>
That's correct from my experience.  I've also used tangle nets (aka fishing
nets) by rolling them loosely and using various kinds of bait (very small
fish chunks - too big attracts big inverts and fish..,  pieces of coconut,
fruit, etc.).  This has been moderately successful at most SCUBA depths but
are subject to typhoons, trespassers, etc. if too shallow.
Regards, Charles