Sender:
From:
Peter Hoefkens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:53:06 -0500
Dear Conch-L community,

In about three weeks time I will be visiting Kyoto for about 11 days.
Does anyone know any collecting opertunities in the vicinity of Kyoto,
which could be reached by means of public transportation? (For instance any
beaches near Osaka or so?)
I do not mind spending a few hours traveling by train.
I am not looking for really good collecting spots,a beach with some washed
up shells will be fine. Just an excuse to see the sea.
(However, of course I do not object visiting good shelling spots  ;-)  )

Kind regards,

Peter Hoefkens
The Netherlands