Sender:
From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 13:36:41 -0700
Hi, Everyone!

Again, excuse me for using the list - but I have had so many inquiries about the shells for sale, that it would take me a long time to reply to each e-mail.

The status:  in a few weeks we will have a figure for what can reasonably be asked for the shells.   We have had several offers to appraise the collection but will be able to use one of our club members to help with this.   At that point, I will communicate with the people interested.

Thanks to all of you for your interest, and I am hoping that a mutual satisfying
transaction can be made.

Cheers,
Linda Bush