Sender:
From:
George Fernandz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 May 2007 05:28:32 -0600
Dear Bob, Ed Richard & All,
I imagine everyone at this point would like to see somehting done about
clearing the smoke on this. By popular demand and like I mentioned, give the
older generation of scientist their due. Give them a break
ICNZ should not be blamed for this this either. From what I heard they are
undermaned, skelaton staff with a huge workload, that will take decades to
complete.
My suggestion is for a couple of the more senior conchologist, get together
and try to resolve this, find a solution. The problem can only get worse.
not better.
Like I stated in my email yesterday. This Form of a species is all around
us, wether we collectors, museum's, dealers are aware of the problem or not.
The problem's here to stay and can only get worse.

Bob and Ed, made very good points and should be considered. in their emails
below, Isolation, genetic changes, under sea ridges, and I believe Richard
Goldberg & Mike Severns published an artical on " Isolation & Evolution" on
this topic.

George