Sender:
From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 10:42:00 -0400
Hello!

Hi Helmet,

I cant believe I did this but actually I signed your guestbook.
Must be the Labor Day doldrums.

I am thinking of starting a small museum here on the Central East Coast
of Florida. Of course we would not compete with the Sanibel Museum as it
is on the opposite coast. It would be a Museum of Marine Shells, Land
Shells and Seashore Drift Seeds (Sea Beans).

We have plenty of the Drift stuff (including Mangrove pods) and local
shells but we are a bit short on certain specimen shells for display. I
am specifically doing a display on Cypraea and Conus.
I need a; Cypraea connelli, Cypraea amphithales, Cypraea thersites f.
eburnea (white), Conus auratinus DaMotta 1982, Conus pergrandis, Conus
ranonganus, Conus darkini and Conus primus.

I will send in trade to you many Donax sp. of all color forms from our
beaches, also some Cyrtopleura costata and Strombus pugilis.

Does your museum have any of these Cyp. or Conus they would wish to
trade or donate?

--
Later,

Emilio Jorge Power