Sender:
From:
Emilio Jorge Power <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Sep 1998 13:02:40 -0400
Hello!

Hi,

Info for your problem resolution is as follows;

Q. I am going on vacation; how do I suspend my subscription?

A. Send a message to [log in to unmask] (not CONCH-L). In the body
of the e-mail post send
the command:

     SET CONCH-L NOMail

When you return, send another command to restore service:

     SET CONCH-L Mail

Hope this helps.

There is a section called "CONCH-L Frequently asked questions" or FAQ
for short,  on the COA website which helps people unsubscribe etc etc,
the URL for this is;

http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/CONCH-L/CONCH-L_FAQ.html

Have a nice vacation.

--