Sender:
From:
Geoff Macaulay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2007 22:32:25 +1000
David
As a member of the Malacological Society of Australia I have just recieved a
hard copy
of this publication with the regular edition of our Journal Molluscan
Research - so I guess
any MSA members can expect to get their own copy.
Looks like a well finished publication
Geoff

Advertisement: Make shopping exciting. Find what you want at www.eBay.com.au
http://a.ninemsn.com.au/b.aspx?URL=http%3A%2F%2Frover%2Eebay%2Ecom%2Frover%2F1%2F705%2D10129%2D5668%2D323%2F4%2F%3Fid%3D6&_t=763807330&_r=email_taglines_EBAY&_m=EXT