Sender:
From:
G Thomas Watters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 2007 07:51:12 -0400
Jacobson, M.K. & K.J. Boss. 1985. Soviet contributions to malacology in
1979. Veliger 27(3): 339-346.

At 08:34 AM 10/2/2007, you wrote:
>I need a bit of bibliographic information from Veliger 27(3) and don't
>have the page numbers to request the details from interlibrary loan.
>
>P. 342-343 are apparently part of an annotated bibliography of
>malacological literature in Russian.  One item in this bibliography is
>incorrectly cited in Vaught (1989) as a source of new homonymous
>genera.  What I need to know are the author(s), title, and pages for
>the entire article in order to cite this in my bibliography.  Vaught
>cites the individual item rather than the entire article.

>[log in to unmask] - a forum for informal discussions on molluscs
>To leave this list, click on the following web link:
>http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=conch-l&A=1
>Type your email address and name in the appropriate box and
>click leave the list.

G. Thomas Watters, PhD
Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
Museum of Biological Diversity
1315 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212  USA
v: 614-292-6170
f: 614-292-7774

I love the smell of molluscs in the morning!

"The world is my oyster except for months with an "R" in them" - Firesign
Theatre

Visit the Division of Molluscs at:
www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~molluscs/OSUM2

"Let me take you, baby, down to the riverbed
Gotta show you something go right to your head" - Spirit

So join the Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society at:

http://ellipse.inhs.uiuc.edu/FMCS/