Sender:
From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Sep 1998 12:24:15 -0500
Well, gee, Kev;-
     In 1936 I was 8years old. I sure should have known better than
to take so many fish. But you miss the point. SF Bay was clean enough
at that time for all sorts of marine residents. The Fisherman's Wharf
fishing fleet would go out and come back loaded in just a few hours---
crab, shrimp. Now they have to get far enough out from the efflence
of the bay to find clear water, sometimes almost to the Faralons. But
I'm glad you helped me realize my deficiencies. I will through my
whole collection of shells back in the ocean from whence it came. I
will swear off shrimp and crab and fish. How about Cows? I understand
their droppings have an evil effect on Florida. No more filet mignon
for me. Is celery still OK to eat with a clear conscience?
     Art
  " I have seen the truth ---and it makes no sense."  anon