Sender:
From:
frhinkle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Sep 1998 13:03:28 -0500
I concer.
I went threw a period of more than ten years not even
looking at my shells, or collecting. Boy am I glad I kept
them. What else is there to do in the winter in Minnesota
in the winter time. Where else can one be farther from the
saltwater than here?

----------
> From: Carole P. Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
> To: [log in to unmask]
> Subject: Re: Collection for sale
> Date: Wednesday, September 16, 1998 11:18 AM
>
> Dear Matt,
>   May I make a suggestion. Everyone has times when they
temporarily lose
> interest in something they previously loved, only to take
it up again, in a
> few more years.
>
> My suggestion is to put your shells away for a while and
you may decide to
> take up the hobby again. I personally, went through a
period of almost 6 years
> when I put my collection  to the side and concentrated on
other things, but
> then, here I am again, more interested than ever and very
glad I didn't get
> rid of all my wonderful shells.
>
> I guess I am saying, don't be hasty in ridding yourself
of things you worked