Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Dec 2007 22:49:07 -0500
7bit
From:
Robert Lipe <[log in to unmask]>
Marlo, We found a dead Diodora meta at Skyway South in Tampa Bay a few
years ago.  We found a live one attached under a rock in shallow water
on your side of the state at Sebastian Inlet over 10 years ago.  We used
to find them in Jim Moore's dredgings from deep water off Tampa Bay.

Bob

Robert Lipe Specimens
www.theshellstore.com
348 Corey Ave