Sender:
From:
Monika Forner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:50:42 -0400
Carol's suggestion about a program list (suggestions of possibilities:
available videos, available speakers with slide programs willing to travel
-- and their location, available slide shows that don't need a speaker who
knows them, etc., etc., what else?) to be posted on the COA web site is, at
least in the humble opinion of this club president desperate for programs,
one of the most exciting and interesting suggestions we have had in a
while.  Do you think it could work?  Of course, it would be quite some work
for somebody to get the information together and on the site; maybe it's
too much to ask?  Or maybe there just aren't any programs out there?  But I
really can't imagine that, judging from some very good programs we've been
able to come up with locally over the last few years, and I'm sure other
clubs have too.
PLEASE let's pursue this somehow!

Monika