Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 21:36:42 +0100
7bit
From:
Alex Menez <[log in to unmask]>
This is interesting. This type of survey could be improved by classifying
the possible responses into intervals that are more meaningful (you can use
equal intervals, a log scale etc.). I agree with Martin in that there is
important data here, but difficult to sort. Its also valuable to know how
many people could have responded and the number that actually did.
Good stuff, though.
Alex