Sender:
From:
Sue Hobbs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 May 2008 08:13:32 -0400
Hello Theresa-

A great place to begin collecting is at a shell show.  Hopefully you will be
near one of these events, where there will be dealers selling common and
rare shells and shell club members exhibiting parts of their collections.
You will have the opportunity to meet people who share your interest and
perhaps you will join a shell club, too.  Please check out The Conchologists
of America website to see a list of shows;
http://www.conchologistsofamerica.org/events/.

Best wishes,
Sue Hobbs
Cape May, NJ