Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Jun 2008 07:12:51 +0200
7bit
From:
Erick Staal <[log in to unmask]>
Hi Kay, Tom,

In S.E. Europe and the Black Sea there are quite a few of Theodoxus
species, but in Denmark it's Theodoxus fluviatilis.
Btw. your Cypraea in the title got me stumped for a few seconds (no
recent Cypraea live in Norway, only two members of the genus Trivia)
until from context I gathered that you were talking about the
terrestrial genus Cepaea.

Sincerely, Erick