Sender:
From:
"Sylvia S. Edwards" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 10:17:33 -0500
A suggestion along these lines:  set your browser to only download a
specific number of messages at a time and/or restrict the number of KB
you will accept in a message (50Kb is reasonable if you don't want large
attachments, or even less if you don't want any with attachments).

Sylvia