Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2008 11:10:09 -0500
7bit
From:
"Martin H. Eastburn" <[log in to unmask]>
I fully agree with Ellen - I snorkeled 10-12 hours during the day - low
tide to ...
had lunch in a floating tire...  and had several species of shark near
by and within
30 feet or less.  Plenty of food present and I never went to them or
away from them.
I was cautious, they were looking for bottom dying fish and keeping air
in the gills.

If there are not fish around, you might be the bait.  Don't move fast.

Martin

--
Martin H. Eastburn
http://lufkinced.com/