Sender:
From:
"Carole P. Marshall" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Sep 1998 14:08:18 EDT
All this talk about wonderful shellfish recipes is making me hungry.
  A while back the National Shellfisheries Assoc. had a wonderful cookbook
called "Shellfish Artistry". In addition to recipes for the usual sea bounty
we know, there were recipes for such things as Eggs Periwinkle, Pickled
Catseyes, Baked Kina (Sea Urchin)  and Welsh Cockle Pie.
  Sales of this book went to support the student endowment fund of the
National Shellfisheries Assoc., there were 487 recipes included and it was
only $12
  I will see if I can get the current address to order this book and post it
later.
               Carole Marshall
   P.S. I am a little late with the discussion on this as I have been away,
but I feel it is pertinent to Conch-L