Sender:
Date:
Mon, 28 Sep 1998 09:26:23 -0400
From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Please do not use Conch-l to send messages like this.  Chain email like
this, whcih is a hoax.  You might also want to check the list of viruses
and hoaxes on the Computer Virus Myths and Hoaxes page
http://kumite.com/myths/myths/.
Thanks for your help.
Amy, list manager

>Dear friends, sorry for this off topic but I hope nobody will complain.
>
>Sonia is a girl, nine years old, that suffers from an incurable desease;
>before dying, che would like to appear in the Guinness' list as the person
>with more business card in the world.
>
>If you like, you can send only one business card per company to:
>
>        SONIA CHRISTINA MALAGHES SEMENA
>                RUA DE SAN LUIS 763/1A
>                        420    PORTO
>                        PORTUGAL
>
>Please spread this request, there is not much time left.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>Sandro Colli Vignarelli

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ [log in to unmask]

Museum of Natural History        --------        phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920
Athens, GA 30602-1882       --------       http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/
"A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, can never go back to its original
dimensions."             Oliver Wendell Holmes