Sender:
Date:
Wed, 15 Jul 2009 18:33:07 -0400
More than them being good, the issue also begs that the testing be
standardized.  The value of standardizing and the validity of the
standardized test being promoted by the Consortium for the Barcode of Life
(CBOL)
(http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=1178 )
was tested and verified by a team at the Florida Museum of Natural History.
See the news report at http://news.ufl.edu/2005/11/28/barcoding.  For the
paper go to
http://www.plosbiology.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pbio.00304
22