Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Feb 2010 15:02:24 -0500
7bit
From:
"Frederick W. Schueler" <[log in to unmask]>
Harry G. Lee wrote:
> Dear Andrew, 230 mm???!!!

* didn't Prof Huxley say something about taking a datum such as this
every morning before breakfast, in order to reorganize your mind?

fred.

          Frederick W. Schueler & Aleta Karstad
Thirty Years Later Expedition - http://pinicola.ca/thirty/
Longterm ecological monitoring - http://fragileinheritance.ca/