Sender:
Conchologists List <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Feb 2010 08:21:28 +1300
8bit
From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 1:06 PM, Paul Mikkelsen <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> Two things...
> (a)  I'm trying to get some info/insight on the person(s)/publication(s)
> that proposed the elevation of the bivalve lucinid subgenus Divalinga
> Chavan, 1951 to its use at the generic level

The New Zealand subgenus Divalucina has likewise been raised to
generic level. This has almost certainly been based on molecular
studies, as the shells of Divaricella as previously used are rather
conservative. Perhaps a certain lurking malacologist could tell me and
I could pass it on to the list?
--
Regards
Andrew Grebneff