Sender:
From:
Bernd Sahlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Mar 2010 06:07:06 +0100
Dear Listers,

the Biodiversity Heritage Library is performing a short questionaire, you
are kindly asked to participate in help to improve their services of digital
biological (malacological) literature and journals:

The Biodiversity Heritage Library BHL requests your invaluable
assistance in responding to the BHL Survey 2010 at

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/BHLsurvey
A link to the BHL survey is also given at the head of the BHL web page
www.biodiversitylibrary.org

This survey is a key component in our continuing efforts to build a
library which is responsive to and serves the needs of our user
communities. Your responses and ideas are sincerely appreciated and
vital to the further development of the BHL.

The BHL is presently comprised over 26 million scanned pages of
biodiversity literature. The development of this survey is a
cooperative project of the BHL and BHL- Europe member institutions.
BHL has also established partnerships with a project in China
(BHL-China) and is engaged in discussion to establish partner
projects in Brazil, Australia, and Egypt.

You can select 6 languages: English, French, German, Spanish,
Italian and Portuguese.
We (BHL-Europe team members) did the translations ourselves, so you
can trust them, they are reliable. We recommend to select the
language you know best.

We would be thankful if you could forward this request to other
bioscientists who use BHL. The survey will be open at least for 2
weeks, probably 4 weeks, until mid-April.
The survey has 16 questions and will take 5-10 minutes to complete.

Thank you for your time and for participation in the BHL Survey 2010.