Sender:
From:
MR ART WEIL <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1998 20:07:25 -0500
Hi Marlo;-
      If I remember correctly (and I rarely do), it was during the
presidency of Tom Jefferson that a Senator stood and moved that the U.
S. Patent Office be closed. He told us that it was obvious that,"---
everything that  could be invented HAS been invented."
     If you want to expand the market for our DNA breadbox, think
about the numbers that would be sold overseas---to THEIR police
departments, THEIR universities and high schools. The wisdom of the
last few years suggests that:    If you build it---they will come.
Tom Edison invented Waxed Paper. I wonder if he had any idea how it
would be used.
    Art