Sender:
From:
Stewart Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 21:43:43 -0400
In an article about Fidel Castro in its October 26 issue (p. 41), US News &
World Report remarks that, "Some of America's efforts to dislodge him are
well known, especially the Bay of Pigs invasion and the CIA's infamous
assassination plots involving poison cigars, an exploding seashell, botulin
pills..."
        Can anyone tell me where I can find more factual information about
the exploding seashell?
sj