Sender:
From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Oct 1998 16:34:52 -0400
Thanks for answering the question the mis-posted resubscribing message
spawned on the conch-l list.  I was out of town for 2 weeks and so
unavailable to answer.
Amy

>The Conch-L FAQ Sheet answers questions about confirmation of subscription, as
>well as many other topics relating to Conch-L.  Any Conch-L subscriber who
>doesn't have this valuable document should get a copy.  It's simple - just
>send the following message:
>"GET CONCH-L FAQ" (without the quotation marks)
>to the following address:
>"[log in to unmask]" (without the quotation marks)
>and in a few minutes you'll receive by e-mail a document that answers just
>about every question that people have asked about Conch-L, on Conch-L,
>including the rules, subscribing, unsubscribing, suspending your subscription,
>getting subscriber lists, confirming subscription, etc.
>Paul M.

Amy Edwards, Program Coordinator ------ [log in to unmask]

Museum of Natural History        --------        phone (706) 542-4137
University of Georgia            --------            FAX 706-542-3920
Athens, GA 30602-1882       --------       http://museum.nhm.uga.edu/
"A man's mind, stretched by new ideas, can never go back to its original
dimensions."             Oliver Wendell Holmes