Date:
Fri, 24 Jun 2011 14:02:19 -0500
From:
Kevin Cummings <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
I received this today and wonder if anyone can provide any help

"I am working with a group of high school students at the Riverdale Country School in the Bronx, NY. this summer. We are looking at biomarkers for the effects of  pollution on Atlantic Ribbed Mussels in the Bronx River. We were wondering if you could refer us to a researcher in our area (NY, NJ, Ct) that could assist us in dissection of the digestive gland.
> Any help you could provide would be greatly appreciated.
> Thank you in advance for your attention.

> Dr. Diana Heller
> 718 549-8810 x638
> 917 608-7025
> Diana Heller