Sender:
Date:
Wed, 28 Oct 1998 22:05:54 PST
From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Dear Paul, dear others

there might be about 120. 000 of counted names, but some
of them are surely synonyma, so it's hard to get out how many
species there are in realty without counting exactly and to have
studied the synonyms. So I think there shuld be less than 100.000 species. And I think splitters will have more species.
with best shelling greetings and waiting for the 100.001th
species
yours sincerly Helmut Nisters