Sender:
From:
Alan Gettleman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Jan 2012 09:39:21 -0500
Shellers All:

Happy shelling new year to you all.  The Astronaut Trail Shell Club begins
the new year with our annual Shell Festival, Saturday, January 14 and Sunday
January 15, 2012 at the Melbourne Auditorium, 625 E. Hibiscus Blvd,
Melbourne, Florida.  We have many shell and craft dealers, including shell
books, and pearls and pearl jewelry from dealers across the U.S. and as far
away as Europe.  Although today is the deadline for scientific or arts and
craft displays, we can accept late entries if you contact me soon, with the
DuPont, COA, and Masters trophies to be awarded and many unique local awards
such as the R. Tucker Abbott award, and a master's type craft award for
those who have won awards for shell artistry and craft in other shows.  An
awards banquet and program precedes the show on lucky Friday, January 13th.
Hope to see many of you in sunny Florida next week.

Alan Gettleman
Show Chairman
321-536-2896