Sender:
From:
Flavio Favero <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:56:06 +0100
Hi to all,

If anyone receive this message, reply me privately,
I'm not be able to receive messages from conch-l from 3 days,
I have sent some test messages to the server at uga ([log in to unmask])
and I have received always the reply messages (I have try to send
a review conch-l and query conch-l, and immediatly is arrived the
message of return), but from conch-l 0 messages. I have
sent a message to Amy but I have not received a reply...

Help....

Ps: If tomorrow I'll not receive messages I'll begin to
send......Message in a bottle.....

Ciao!

FLAVIO FAVERO
Via G.B.Aleotti 4