Sender:
Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 1998 12:43:26 -0500
>I'm sorry that there is even one person out there who is bored by the
information to be gained from those willing to share it..

>I'm not a learned scientist, but a scientist at heart who loves shells.  A
person that does not query this great world of ours, even if it be "species"
is a poor man.  Of course this is just my opinion.

>As far as I'm concerned,  PLEASE those of you who do have knowledge or at
least access to it,  KEEP SHARING.

I second that! I learn a LOT from discussions here, I love the information.
I also love the professional give and take between scholars and interested
parties in debates. It's a nice example and I'm glad to take part in it.

Elizabeth